We all share the same passion in care and have come together to make one big family. Our core values are as followed:
- Deliver a high standard of care.
- Staying committed to the training and developing of staff.
- To communicate openly and honestly.
- To promote and reward a dedicated and passionate work ethic.
- To provide a positive working and living environment.
- To embrace changes in a positive manner.
- To promote equality. To care for the environment.
Our key organisational aims and objectives are as followed:
- For all homes to have an audit score of over 80%.
- For all our managers to have and maintain a performance score of over 75%
- For all our homes to be rated good by CQC.
- To have a rating of over 9 or over on CareHome.co.uk.
- To maintain high levels of occupancy.
- To maintain a low staff turnover and a high staff retention rate.
Training and Development
We want to help you train and develop your knowledge and skill and are committed to this. You will soon find a range of resources and information here and we encourage you to share this page with your colleagues.
Raise a Complaints.
We are sorry it has come to this but are confident that it can be put right. If we make mistakes we will be open, honest and learn from them. They will be investigated and we’ll let you know the outcome within 21 days. We will also let you know what we will do to avoid repeating them unless you have raised this anonymously. All concerns and complaints received from our staff might be discussed at the next residents meeting and/or staff meeting by the Manager. We will also hold the investigation outcome and our action plan on file. If you are unable to raise your complaint with the Manager then it can be done online. You can remain anonymous or tell us who you are so that we can share our investigation with you.